Janes Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janes Island

Getting everything ready to load up my camping gear etc. for another 2 week stay at Janes Island starting Monday. Don't know what's going to be biting so I figure first I'll target for specs then maybe try the open season for stripers. I haven't been targeting them much over the past couple of years so we'll see.

Oldbayrunner,

I spent a productive fishing weekend at the park last September.

It was my first time there. What a beautiful location -- so many enticing areas to fish.

I launched my kayak into the waters at the campground, and I also visited a launch at the nearby Little Annamessex River.

I wish you good weather and good catching.

Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Sounds fun, good luck and report back! I'd be interested to hear if you find any specks this early in the season. I think they usually get pretty active in the late spring and then quiet down during the summer, then get active again in the fall? That's what I remember from last year at least. I'd like to target them more this year.
      Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
      2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

Good luck! Some specks should be filtering into the area for you by now. I hope to start making some trips over there later this month.
        Brian

Comment

Working...
        X