No announcement yet.

AA County Water Access Committee Meeting Tomorrow/Wednesday Severna Park 6 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA County Water Access Committee Meeting Tomorrow/Wednesday Severna Park 6 pm

Hi all,

There is an Anne Arundel County Water Access Committee meeting tomorrow/Wednesday/10-9-2013 in Severna Park at 6 pm. The Director of Recreation & Parks will update us on the county's initiative to improve public access to the public waterfront parks. Improved access to the Magothy River is part of that initiative and you guys really want to fish the Magothy. Time for questions, discussion and proposals is on the agenda. The sea kayakers are also presenting our draft water trail map.

The sea kayakers, windsurfers and kiteboarders will be there. Please join us. Bring your wish list.

I already messaged this info directly to some members who expressed interest in public waterfront access.

The meeting is at: 445 Maxwell Frye Road, Severna Park, MD 21108. This is in the County's Public Works building just off Veterans Hwy.

Apologies for the short notice. Message me if you want to meet me there or ask around for me at the meeting.

Lisa
Working...
X