Fishing Gods - Ah they tease us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Gods - Ah they tease us

Well looks like its gonna blow hard on Saturday so there goes my plan to hit the Occoquan river again for some perch. Looks like a nice balmy 52 degrees with winds 15 to 25 mph and gusts to 45

Sunday might be a better option but we will see. I should have played hookie from work yesterday.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I thought I could bail out early today, but I think it's starting to breeze up.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

I took the day off to hit the river but my buddy said it's going to be too windy down there for the location we were going to hit. Bummer.
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Yeah.....what a BUZZ KILL!

Might get out there sunday. Looks manageable.

Comment

I agree, any hopes of fishing on Sat is shot. At least my Sunday fishing plans on the Susky is still a go!

Comment

Glad I got to fish on Thursday, headed out to Watts creek off of the Choptank river in Denton to search for the hole I read about, found the hole and caught some nice size yellow perch, but once the tide changed the bite stopped. Sometimes it pays to read, I have heard about this spot but never though it was so close, always paddled right past it. Still no plans for the weekend maybe Pasadena show but tired of going to shows of majority junk.
            Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
            LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

nice! got out yesterday after work feeling for stripers but no luck yet still too cold. the PSG is the best ffm of the season, lots of vendors inside and out. need to go early it gets real tight on parking ive seen cars parked down erligch heights rd for a 1/2 mile

Comment

Working...
              X