Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else on the Feel Free Moken or Lure ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else on the Feel Free Moken or Lure ?

Driving a sedan and having limited storage space at home, I am restricted to a 10 foot kayak. This year I have taken advantage of StarrkMoon's discounted Feel Free Moken supply. (Feel Free Moken 10 Lite Angler for $650). Ive only been out once and love it already and not just because it fit in my broke college student budget! I'm going to begin rigging the kayak this week and was curious if anyone on here has a Moken or Lure kayak. First step will be measuring the integrated rail system and compare to the yakattack rail system. Trying to determine if the uni-mount by feel free is a scam or not

Also, for any of you wondering, the wheel in keel seems to be the real deal, it is a solid plastic wheel that seems very durable. Given the wheel is the main selling point for Feel Free Kayaks, the only person I have heard of with a wheel problem (He never checked for tightness of wheel after it was shipped and wheel fell out on his first day and he lost the hardware) received a free full wheel assembly replacement immediately.
Working...
X