No announcement yet.

Sunday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill: my Sister has a place before the Cobb Island bridge on Mitchell Creek- it used to belong to the former CIA Director, Bill Colby, before the Russians bumped him off. My Sis bought it from his widow- I launched from her yard- It is a one mile paddle to deep water off a channel marker in the mouth of the Wicomico emptying into the Potomac. Shymanski's is right there, too and has a ramp open to the public-

I fished the back side (Wicomico side) of the little island off Cobb Island. The fish finder had lots of fish on the screen, but the water had a lot of debris in it. All the rain and storms have had effects on the water quality- give it a few days and the fishing should be really hot- I am going back and fish live bait with big bull gudgeon minnows drifting that same area-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

nice tufnik, i thought it was going to turn on AFTER WE LEFT we have to get together and bring the kayaks to pax

yeah bill you did good, you didnt cut your finger open on the braid thats a good day

Comment

Working...
      X