more from the Gorge on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more from the Gorge on Saturday

got one good bass but it was a rough day out there, me thinks the bass did not approve of our recent weather patterns

Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Nice going Dave. I see that you caught your weekly 20 inch largemouth bass! Good luck next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
      Nice going Dave. I see that you caught your weekly 20 inch largemouth bass! Good luck next weekend.

HAHAHAHA!! Good one!

Way to go Bass Professor! Awesome catch!

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
        That one is a "Angler Combat" 20-incher, in the MAKBF Tourney next Saturday she would only be a 19.5
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by HearadonCatch View Post
          HAHAHAHA!! Good one!

Way to go Bass Professor! Awesome catch!
          Thanks Bryan, you fishing the MAKBF on Saturday?
          Dave

Comment

I hit RG on Sunday from the bank after visiting my parents who live somewhat close to there. I got one decent bass and maybe half a dozen dinks, all caught from the same flooded channel at the end of one of the coves by Supplee lane. I am very pleased that I was able to, while hiking along with a friend, so correctly ID a spot that should hold fish and be rewarded with fish. I once read somewhere that 80% of bass fishing is identifying where the fish are holding. I have been reading all I can about LMB and their ways and it has been really paying off in numbers, if not quality of fish.

I am planning on fishing the tourney there this Saturday. As I lack any real way to fish deep I plan on spending the day absorbing as much info as possible, I will be happy if I can even catch three reasonable (ie, larger then 12") bass.
            Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
            Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Working...
            X