Kayak Rental near Mattawoman Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Rental near Mattawoman Creek

I am looking to go after some snakehead next weekend and want to use my kayak in the upper areas of Mattawoman creek. My gf is also looking to come and do some fishing for snakehead as well. Does anybody know of any canoe or kayak rental places that are near Mattawoman at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13

You should be able to rent kayaks right at the ramp in Indian Head. Drive into town and turn left right before the gate to the base. Mattingly Avenue I think. I haven't been down there this year, so the place might still be there.

Comment

I would give these guys a shout to confirm that they are open for business, *** I THINK THEY MAY HAVE CLOSED UP SHOP **

Up the Creek Rentals
      108 Mattingly Ave
      Indian Head, MD 20640
      (301) 743-3733
      Hours, Tue-Sun: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
      Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Thanks guys! I will give them a call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Ocean Kayak Trident 13

Comment

They had some 2-seater Hobie for rent - maybe she can pedal while you do the casting?

Comment

Up the Creek is gone from the ramp area and Atlantic Kayak is now in there. They have a very limited amount of kayaks at the ramp. No peddle ones. But they may be able to arrange something for you. They have Fort Washington Location and I have done the sunset trip a couple times with them on Piscataway.

(301) 292-6455

Capt Mike

Comment

Working...
            X