Crawler TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawler TV

Crawler TV . Deps Nz Crawler Kakuru . Duo Realis Dekashinmushi. Imakatsu Aventa GT https://youtu.be/IXoljusoyAo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be leery of clicking on this link. Youtu.be doesn’t seem right, posted at 2:30 in the morning and pure gibberish I guess designed to peak you curiosity screams stay away.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Pfishing for sure...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Probably a good call to stay away from that link. Unless you enjoy a computer that runs good and doesn’t send your info to some foreign government.
        Annapolis
        2018 Vibe Sea Ghost 110
        Wilderness Systems Pungo 120 - For when the fish aren't biting

Comment

Old school style top water lures. A lot more detail in the body than actual old lures that spawned those.

FYI, the Link is legit, y’all probably clicked lots of those in the past and never noticed the youtu.be broken up before.

Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

Crawler TV

Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
            Old school style top water lures. A lot more detail in the body than actual old lures that spawned those.

FYI, the Link is legit, y’all probably clicked lots of those in the past and never noticed the youtu.be broken up before.

It wasn’t the link that scared me off, it was the post. Whole thing seemed weird. But I guess it is just a shared link, thanks for clearing that up.
            After my grandparents destroyed their laptop with phishing scams, I have been extra leery. This does fit the mold of a typical virus.
            Annapolis
            2018 Vibe Sea Ghost 110
            Wilderness Systems Pungo 120 - For when the fish aren't biting

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonNash View Post
              It wasn’t the link that scared me off, it was the post. Whole thing seemed weird. But I guess it is just a shared link, thanks for clearing that up.
              After my grandparents destroyed their laptop with phishing scams, I have been extra leery. This does fit the mold of a typical virus.
              The OP was pretty weird...I happened to look at this thread on my phone, and the video was playing in the post without clicking anything. I probably wouldn't have clicked the link seeing the post on my computer either.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Glad to see you back Cowpokey... hopefully you'll come out of hiding and share with the rest of the group your adventures.

I looked at these videos the OP (original poster)... a few days ago...
                Went back and looked at all the posts he has made...

While there is some reserve to clicking on links that could be malicious...
                as we have had problems here before...

It is just some guy that is promoting his videos on YouTube.

@Ronaultmtd

YouTube has a variety URLs... they do look suspicious... at times.

The jumbled... words.. certainly do look suspicious..

boiling it all down to brass tacks...
                It is just "click bait" for the search engines (google etc) and us...

The most obvious clue is in the title of the the post..

The guy is producing videos that may or may not have valuable information.

But I DO NOT condone his tactics.

But that is the way it is these days...

Comment

Working...
                X