No announcement yet.

Rocky Gorge on Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hit RG later on Saturday (09:30). As you may imagine, the bite was off by then. I only managed one 12" LMB on a weightless Semko (green pumpkinseed). It was still a beautiful day on the water. Earlier start next time.
    ---------------------------------
    Mike Hossom
    Olive Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by MarylandBassFishing View Post
      I can fish in the am during the week. I could launch from Scott's and fish 515 to 830 if you're want company.let me know
      I decided on a motorcycle ride, then rock climbing today. Tomorrow Cowkid1 doesn't have school, so her and I are going rock climbing down by Great Falls. Looks like Wednesday for fishing...not sure what time, that's a long ways in the future.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by MarylandBassFishing View Post
        Nice, Zach I knew you'd get 15 or more. It was nice meeting everyone. Sorry I was a bonehead and forgot to leave the keys. Looking forward to getting back out there as soon as possible. From what I hear the Gorge has 2 weeks left of real productive fishing and then its on to Triadelphia for the summer!!!!
        Curious why you say only a couple more weeks of good fishing there?
        Havent been there yet and want to get out there soon.
        Hit Triadelphia 2 weekends ago and did ok but always looking for new places to try.

Any tips for fishing the area would be appreciated. It looks (from google maps) to be narrower and longer than Triadelphia. Is the shore lines similar to triadelphia with lots of laydowns and steep drop offs?
        How many different launch areas are there and which ones have parking for a kayak trailer?
        Thanks
        2013 PRO ANGLER 12
        2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Working...
        X