Centennial Lake Trip in the Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centennial Lake Trip in the Morning

Hey all. Tomorrow, I'm looking to maybe take a trip to Centennial Lake from 7am to about 2pm. It looks like it'll be partly cloudy most of the time with 7am being about 70 degrees / 80% humidity / 4 mph winds... Ending the trip at 2pm with it being about 88 degrees / 55% humidity / 6 mph winds. I am going to hit many parts of the lake but does the humidity have an affect on the bite? Is there a lure of choice for these conditions?

If you are off, feel free to join. I believe there is a $5 fee to launch.
    Josh

2014 Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120

I may join you. I cant be there until 9:20am but it is close so I may shoot over. I will look for you if your there.

Comment

Ok, sounds good! If I make it out there, I'll be in an Orange-ish Sit-Inside Yak.

Sent from J-Boogie Yak Fishing Headquarters
      Josh

Comment

I made it out, in case anyone decided to join

Josh

Comment

Had a good day at Centennial given the hot conditions. I made it out at 9:30 am and fished until 1:30pm. Caught 10 fish off a shaky head worm, senko, and a 4.5lber on a crankbait. I have fished this lake under perfect conditions and got skunked. Just goes to show you never know how they will bite until you get your bait wet. My partner Josh caught even more including 7 or 8 off a weightless lizard. All in all just crazy.

Comment

20140617_113612.jpg

People have asked that i post some of my fish. SO here is the 4.5lber

Comment

Definitely a good fish day. Minus the hot ass weather!

Good meeting you man. Will definitely let you know about hitting up more waters. I know for sure my buddy Jason is up for it.

Josh

Comment

Good to meet you to. I'm heading to The Gorge on Friday if you want to meet up. It won't be a long one. Looking 5-11. I'll confirm with you later.

Comment

Originally posted by MarylandBassFishing View Post
                  Good to meet you to. I'm heading to The Gorge on Friday if you want to meet up. It won't be a long one. Looking 5-11. I'll confirm with you later.
                  Ok cool. I may be able to do that. I'll see when the time comes.
                  Josh

Comment

Josh I am actually going on Thursday. Same time let me know if your interested

Comment

Ok cool. Depends on how I feel when leaving work at 1am. Chances are currently slim lol

Josh

Comment

Working...
                      X