Fishing Sunday or Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Sunday or Monday

Hello guys, hope everyone is having a great Friday. Checking into see if I can join anyone this weekend out on the water. I can fish Sunday anytime and all day Monday. Hit me up if you need company? Stay safe out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunch of couch potatoes, can't catch them from the couch

Comment

Recovering from a bout of Lyme...fished Sunday a week ago and It was all I could do to load up and drive home...too little energy and the RX meds increase your sensitivity to sun...even with sunscreen...7 days of treatment left to complete...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Fishing Sunday or Monday

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
        Recovering from a bout of Lyme...fished Sunday a week ago and It was all I could do to load up and drive home...too little energy and the RX meds increase your sensitivity to sun...even with sunscreen...7 days of treatment left to complete...
        I feel you Bro! I have had Lyme before, caught it early thank God, days after being bitten, big bulls eye. Just checked the weather service, thunderstorm and flooding till Tuesday. I hope to get out with you, hit me me up. Hope you Feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jmoye,

Not sure if we met during the meet and greet at Lowes Wharf, but I am going out tomorrow morning if you would like to join me. I was planning on going out from Lowes Wharf again and fishing around Poplar Island, been out 2 other times from there smacking stripers each time. I am open to trying new places as I am new to Saltwater Kayak fishing and have no idea where to go. I can be reached at 410-409-9016. I plan on being on the water with a wet line by 0530.

Adam
          2018 Hobie PA 12 Camo
          2017 Ascend FS12 Camo

Comment

Working...
          X