Sat Weems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Weems

Wow. This weather is nice. Will fish Weems Sat am. Looks like virtually no wind. Some rain? Mid 50’s climbing to the 60’s. Will push off at 7 am. Trolling for stripers. Will wear full dry suit this time of yr. hope some of you will join!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by jbrown View Post
    Wow. This weather is nice. Will fish Weems Sat am. Looks like virtually no wind. Some rain? Mid 50’s climbing to the 60’s. Will push off at 7 am. Trolling for stripers. Will wear full dry suit this time of yr. hope some of you will join!

Beautiful morning. No keepers. No activity. Two dinks. 3 guys no fish. Maybe they are out on the bay now.

Comment

Did you make it into the main severn river? I was thinking about launching at Jonas tomorrow. Couldn't make it out today.
      Ocean Trident Ultra 4.3
      Hobie Revolution 13 Red Hibiscus

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle View Post
        Did you make it into the main severn river? I was thinking about launching at Jonas tomorrow. Couldn't make it out today.
        Absolutely period hit both sides at the oyster beds period cross the river twice period at the number to channel marker on the Jonas Greenside and up to the 450 bridge period did figure eights around the blue and white and the red and white marker is on the bridge period nothing period even went north of the bridge and then back down period nothing out at the mouth of the creek either period

Comment

Working...
        X