Suski flats- stripers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suski flats- stripers

Heard there were stripers/ top water action in the Susquehanna flats. Arrived @Stump point Perryville at 6:30 am Sat. Too bad the park does not open until 7:30 am! So Went up to Port deposit Piere and caught fourSmall stripers up to 14 inches with fat bellies. Looks like a great place to go cat fishing maybe in the winter. Went back to stump point 7:30 to beautiful conditions but exceptionally low water. Tons of action and ended up with one keeper and four or five in the 16 inch range. Trolling paddle tails Was a very fun morning and would have even been more productive if the tide was high and more water was coming out of Conowingo. Very safe place to fish cold water if you have a dry suit. Good through end of Dec. For stripers. Never went more than 200 yards from stump point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, thanks for the report

Comment

Tried to post my report twice and failed. Thanks to your report I decided to fish the flats Sunday morning and landed a 24” Striper. Caught about a dozen fish and had a beautiful morning...thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
      X