Lookin to do some "salt life"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin to do some "salt life"

Good morning everyone I am new here and wanted to say hello. My name is Martin, have been bass, trout fishing all my life, some kayak fishing out of a cheap sit in kayak and Jon boat. I just purchased a 2022 outback and am chomping at the bit to get started on some saltwater fishing. I am reading as many threads on here as I can to pick up whatever knowledge I can. Thanks for allowing to join the community here, stay safe and hope to see some of you out on the water.

Welcome Martin! Where do you expect to be fishing?

Comment

Would like to get out around the Bay bridge. Would love to go after some sheapshead around the rt. 50 bridge in ocean city . Start small and work my way up I guess, never been on big water in a kayak. Basically though those are goals, I’m all about being on the water and fishing so if ya ever wanna meet up sometime and fish just get in touch. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Also like snakehead fishing and have a spot I would like to check out.

Comment

Hey Martin,

Do you cartop or trailer your Outback? Access to Bay Bridge is easy, it is big water and weather conditions are critical. If you cartop, you have access to many sites not trailer friendly. You may have already sorted this out. Travel time, water conditions are a big deal if you are fishing the Bay. Good luck!

Comment

I haul it in the back of my truck so should be good. Definitely have to pick the days around the weather for sure. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
            X