No announcement yet.

Camera mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so lucky- my bride is a cajun from Eunice, Louisiana- cooks southern Louisiana dishes like no body's business- we had home made shrimp creole for supper last night that would make Emerald Lagassi smile-

Yeah, you're right- I do pay attention, too- I got her a new Chevrolet Impala LT on May 31st- her old Chrysler minivan was nine years old and was starting to have "issues."

Balance is very important in relationships- something that seems to make younger couples conflict a lot- it can't all be one way- compromise, compromise, compromise- makes for a healthy, happy marriage-

Now I am anxiously awaiting delivery of the Ram camera mount and the GoPro...Mytmouse and Metro films will soon have a competitor
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
      I am so lucky- my bride is a cajun from Eunice, Louisiana- cooks southern Louisiana dishes like no body's business- we had home made shrimp creole for supper last night that would make Emerald Lagassi smile-

Yeah, you're right- I do pay attention, too- I got her a new Chevrolet Impala LT on May 31st- her old Chrysler minivan was nine years old and was starting to have "issues."

Balance is very important in relationships- something that seems to make younger couples conflict a lot- it can't all be one way- compromise, compromise, compromise- makes for a healthy, happy marriage-
      No truer words have been spoken. I get to treat myself to any toy I want without any fuss from the wife. She even buys me accessories every now and then. But I make sure she is taken care of...evidenced by her driving the nice Volvo SUV while I drive the '92 saturn

Now I am anxiously awaiting delivery of the Ram camera mount and the GoPro...Mytmouse and Metro films will soon have a competitor
      Nice! My CountourGPS camera is enroute!
      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Oh this is going to be gooooood ......... so many cameras ....... we can even have our own reality show ........... just need a name

Comment

Working...
        X