Who wants free bucktails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jack,

I don't have anything in pink, so I'll take a 3/4oz pink and white one, if you're still taking requests.

Thanks in advance.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Greetings from upstate NY !! Just north of Port Jervis. Arrived yesterday and after some family greetings (and a couple beers) hit the lake with my son and his young cousin in a peddle boat. I was glad to see not much has changed. After about 3 casts got my first crappie. The kids caught yellow perch and LM bass. I was tossing a small floating rapala and caught bluegills, crappie, sunfish and small LM bass. Switched to a Powerworm and caught several larger LM bass and a nice sized crappie. That's a first for me with the worm. Must've caught 25 fish in an hour before dinner!

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
      Hey Jack,

I don't have anything in pink, so I'll take a 3/4oz pink and white one, if you're still taking requests.

Thanks in advance.
      Hey Jack, Nice find! And you handiwork looks great! (Yours too, Mike! Where did you get that mold?) What Bill said... I don't have any pink/white bucktails so if you're still in giving mode I'd like a couple 3/4 & 1oz'ers. I'm willing to trade as well. Got lots of redfins and bombers. Lemme know and good luck at the CBBT.

Happy 4th of July to all. And to all who serve and have served; thank you for your service!

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        How did you get that 2 tone feathering look with powder paint
        Its really easy. Dip the jig in your base color then heat it up again and use a small brush to dust the top. Just dip the brush in the top color and tap on it to dust.

jffoley,
        I don't have any molds and have never poured before. I got these heads on Flea-Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
          Its really easy. Dip the jig in your base color then heat it up again and use a small brush to dust the top. Just dip the brush in the top color and tap on it to dust.

jffoley,
          I don't have any molds and have never poured before. I got these heads on Flea-Bay.
          Hey .......... thanks for the tip ......... gotta try that .........

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
            all hot pink?
            eh...you can mix it up!
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

If you want to hook me up with some painted heads that would be awesome!
              Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
              Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
              https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

first person to pm me an address gets a goodie box
                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

package sent to the winner which was grilled sardine follow in close second by moc 6 minutes later. Mailed today
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I'll take a couple
                    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Jack, save a couple for me so next time we bump into each other I can bum a few off of you!

Comment

Working...
                      X