No announcement yet.

Kayak Trailer Rigging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eventually i will. i just wanted to make something simple for the time being. wanted to get it ready quickly for summer fishing.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

What Type of Hobie?

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
      i dont think i could ever paddle a kayak after getting the hobie. it makes it so much easier especially with strong currents.

i bought mine on ebay, got a good price on them.
      Sardine,

I'm not real familiar with Hobies. What specific model is that, how long is it, and how heavy is it?

I'm a freshwater guy and can see how the mirage drive would be awesome on big lakes/reservoirs like Triadelphia and Rocky Gorge?

Also, are you able to stand up in one of these boats to fish?

Thanks

Tom

Comment

that is the revolution. its about 13 ft. i never stand up in it, i have before but but just to test it out. Its unstable in my opinion. But, if your looking into getting a hobie, take a look at the Outback also. The revo and outback are the 2 more popular ones for kayak fishing. The outback is a lot more stabe than the revo but is also slower. I guess it depends on what/where you will be using it. The pro Angler is also a nice boat but more for freshwater as it doesnt handle chop to well, at least from what i hear. hope this helps
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
        X