No announcement yet.

recently moved to SE PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple places that haven't been mentioned yet are the Octoraro Reservoir and muddy run park reservoir. They're very close to you near oxford and I believe they do some trout stocking at muddy run. They're perfect for a sink. A quick Google search will tell you everything about these two places.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Jayce
    2017 Ivory Hobie Pro Angler 12 "The Big Easy"
    2015 Flint Camo Wilderness Systems Ride 115X Max Angler

Comment

Thank you, I have looked at Octararo (even driven over it at the bridge) but up until last night hadn't seen anything saying it had pike or trout in it. Have you ever fished it? It looks like it could get crowded quite quickly with as close as it is to the town.
      CPT

2014 Field and Stream Eagle Talon 12' SINK
      Lowrance Hook 4
      Nocqua 10AH power pack
      Wilderness systems Kayak Console
      4 position switch for FF and LED lighting

Looking for the trout and Northerns

Comment

Originally posted by jelake View Post
        Thank you, I have looked at Octararo (even driven over it at the bridge) but up until last night hadn't seen anything saying it had pike or trout in it. Have you ever fished it? It looks like it could get crowded quite quickly with as close as it is to the town.
        I don't think it has pike or trout. I've been there a couple times and caught some white perch but there's bass, panfish, and some big catfish there. It doesn't get crowded because no gas motors are allowed so bass boats can only use their trolling motor. I go there when it's either windy, the dam is running too much water, or when I take my girlfriend kayaking.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        Jayce
        2017 Ivory Hobie Pro Angler 12 "The Big Easy"
        2015 Flint Camo Wilderness Systems Ride 115X Max Angler

Comment

After you had mentioned it I found the Baitshop web site (neds I think was the name) that runs the tournaments and such on it through out the summer. They had northerns listed as one of the species in there and a couple of pictures posted. Now, it could also have been several years ago that those fish were in the resevoir as by the pictures they were in the mid 20's somewhere. Also very possible that they were caught somewhere else and just posted to the board.
          CPT

Lowrance Hook 4
          Nocqua 10AH power pack

Comment

Jim's, not neds, not sure where ned popped into mind.
            CPT

Lowrance Hook 4
            Nocqua 10AH power pack

Comment

Working...
            X