Power Pole Micro deals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Pole Micro deals??

Does anyone have a lead on private dealers or who has the lowest cost on the power pole micro? I'm looking to rig up both of my 2016 PAs with one on each and I want to do the lithium battery back on them both. When dumping that kind of change, I would like to get the best deal I can to mitigate cost to wash into other mods.

Thanks much for any help.

I'm located in the Stafford, Va area...22554
    Christopher

2016 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Torqueedo Ultralight 403, Mad Frog Gear Boards, Elite-5 ti, Berley Pro Visor and Transducer mount and some other goodies...
    2016 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-5 ti, BerleyPro Visor and Transducer mount
    2013 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Elite-4x Chirp
    2013 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-4 HDI

If you find someone willing to make a deal, please let us know. I'd also like one for my '16 PA14.

The only deal i've seen recently is when ordering the PowerPole & purchasing the Spike at the same time, manufacturer is offering a $100 mail-in rebate.

In the grand scheme, i'd rather pay less at time of purchase than have to deal with time-frame of a mail-in rebate.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
      If you find someone willing to make a deal, please let us know. I'd also like one for my '16 PA14.

The only deal i've seen recently is when ordering the PowerPole & purchasing the Spike at the same time, manufacturer is offering a $100 mail-in rebate.

In the grand scheme, i'd rather pay less at time of purchase than have to deal with time-frame of a mail-in rebate.
      Yes and they offer MIR deals like that in hopes that you'll forget to mail it in time to meet the deadline.

I'll certainly ask around for deals and pass it along if I find one worth it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
      Christopher

2016 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Torqueedo Ultralight 403, Mad Frog Gear Boards, Elite-5 ti, Berley Pro Visor and Transducer mount and some other goodies...
      2016 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-5 ti, BerleyPro Visor and Transducer mount
      2013 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Elite-4x Chirp
      2013 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-4 HDI

Comment

Working...
      X