Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10' Native Watercraft

Didn't they make a 10' non-pedal drive.
    I went looking and only see pedal drives in 10'. Thought they made a 10' paddle slayer/titan?
    Native Slayer 12
    Native Ultimate

They are coming out with a slayer max 10. But that’s a pedal drive. The last native paddle that was 10ft was the redfish If I remember right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Desert Camo- Moken 14
    Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Native has made some smaller paddle kayaks over the years, but they don't seem to sell as well as the larger ones. Eventually they are discontinued.

Native has two pedal-powered kayaks in that size range currently -- the Slayer Propel 10 at 10'0", and the Titan Propel 10.5 at 10'9". Fish Moken is correct that Native will introduce the new Slayer Propel Max 10 some time this year. The estimated length on that one is 10' 0".

The smallest paddle kayak they offer at this time is the Stingray 11.5 at 11' 9" with the Ultimate FX12 not far behind at 12' 2". A new model, the Falcon 11, is scheduled to be introduced later this year. I have no details on length or weight.

I bought a Manta Ray 11 in 2014 and use it 90% of the time. That kayak is perfect for me, but apparently was not for too many others. Native stopped making it several years ago.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X