50% off sale on Danco fishing pliers and other tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off sale on Danco fishing pliers and other tools

I got an email from Danco, a company that makes quality fishing pliers, knives, scissors, and other tools, that they will be having a sitewide 50% off sale on Monday Nov 28 from 10am to 2pm eastern time. The only exclusions are on Premio pliers (their top-of-the-line all titanium pliers) and gift cards. https://www.dancopliers.com/

After getting frustrated with several cheaper pair of pliers corroding I decided to splurge and get a pair of Premio pliers. They are wonderful, I've had them for months and they show no signs of corrosion at all and the cutters remain sharp enough to cut braid (on the cheap pliers I'd used before the cutters would only cut braid for 1 or 2 trips before becoming too dull or corroded). It is unfortunate, but understandable, that these are not included in the 50% off sale.

I have also heard great things about their Admiral Pro series pliers - they have an aluminum body with titanium jaws and line cutters for an overall corrosion resistant product. These will be just $25 with the sale... I may pick up a pair for backup. I also plan to look through their knives and other tools.

Just thought I'd pass this info along as it seems like a great deal if you're in the market for some new fishing tools
    Last edited by dsaavedra; 11-23-2022, 11:54 AM.
    Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
    2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Originally posted by gshappell
    Thanks for sharing Dave. I have been coveting those Premio pliers for a couple of years or more. Still too rich for my blood with how careless and clutzy I am. I will definitely check out the Admiral Pros, they should be better than the random amazon cheapo i buy every year. Happy Thanksgiving!
    It goes without saying... the Premios stay tethered 100% of the time haha! I would have lost them about 3 times already if that were not the case
    Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
    2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

Working...
    X