Custom VIO POV camera mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom VIO POV camera mount

I made this for Medicyaker's VIO POV camera. I fabricated the mount from 1/4" aluminum plate and put it on a RAM ball that will go into an extender and standard RAM mount. It uses the ring mount that came with the camera setup.

If anyone bought or is buying one of these cameras (Memory Maker has a couple for sale on here I think) and you need a mount let me know.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
    I made this for Medicyaker's VIO POV camera. I fabricated the mount from 1/4" aluminum plate and put it on a RAM ball that will go into an extender and standard RAM mount. It uses the ring mount that came with the camera setup.

If anyone bought or is buying one of these cameras (Memory Maker has a couple for sale on here I think) and you need a mount let me know.
    Did 1 fine Job there ...Medicyaker will be happy .... looks sturdy ...........

Comment

Nice work! That looks really cool!

Comment

Sturdy as hell to keep the vibrations to a minimum but, since it's aluminum, it is still really light.

If I make another one I will skip the nylock nuts on the machine screws I used to attach the plate to the RAM ball and just tap the holes and screw the plate on from the bottom. The screws attaching the mount to the plate are done that way and it worked fine.

Comment

Thats some good looking work there John
          '12 Ocean Kayak Prowler trident 13 Orange
          '09 Wilderness Systems Ride 135 Red
          Kayak Fishing Mafia

-Both fish and men are often caught with artificial's-

Comment

Working...
          X