Dashboard for a Prowler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard for a Prowler

I have talked about doing this for a while. I finally got my depth finder (On backorder). So I spend a few days planning and putting things together. How nice it was Yesterday and Wednesday in the garage after work.

From the bow with the transducer arm swung up into not using and removal mode.

From the bow with the transducer arm down

Pre-drilled holes for Scott Mounts and where a rod holder might eventually sit.

The drivers View with inch marks to measure fish and the tool board that can hold a soda, the boga with leash and my pliers and a few holes in the front for hooks to hang lures to dry.

Left side with the transducer down. I used two padeyes and an 18" bungee for the attachment. I'll have to see later on with rod holder is it is too unstable when taking a hit or if it takes the shock fine. If it's not fine I will change it out to webbing and hooks.

What it would be like with two rod holder.

Comments for improvement, or general thoughts? I'll have it at the meet and greet if any one wants to see it.
    "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"
Working...
X