Add on kayak racks for a trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add on kayak racks for a trailer.

I just bought a set of these for my roller trailer. They are well made and pretty reasonable in price. They carry a variety of sizes. The company had them delivered to me in 5 days. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way. Just a useful product at a good price.

http://www.trailerpartsdepot.com/ite...n=OneStopFeed&
    Attached Files

those look similar, it not exactly to the ones that come on the kayak trailers sold at bass pro. are you sticking those rollers on or just padding the bars?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
      those look similar, it not exactly to the ones that come on the kayak trailers sold at bass pro. are you sticking those rollers on or just padding the bars?
      They come with a high density rubber pad that sticks to the top of the bars. I do not want to use them. I want to put on some type of cradle, whether it be the one that Hobie makes or something that I put together.

Comment

Looks good. I like the Malone SeaWings that I picked up recently.

On Saturday after the meet and greet at Mattawoman I swear I saw a guy towing his ProAngler with a jet ski trailer fitted with the type of rollers that you removed from your boat trailer.

Comment

Working...
        X