Installing FF on PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing FF on PA

I picked up my new PA this past weekend. Wondering how the other members here with Hobies and particularly have installed their FF's? I had it installed using the wet well method on my previous Ride. I haven't seen any spots thr look like I can use that method. I've Ben looking at the Mad Frog gear, looks like an alternative. I tried a DIY insll very similar on my Ride but noticed a decent amount of drg I didn't like, n with the Hobe perhaps I wouldn't notice so much? I have some ger trac on both boards and am wondering if anyone has suggestions for mounting rod holders to hold my rods on both sides fr trolling, vertical holders seem a bit cumbersome to get to rod while pedaling, especially if I get lucky enough to hook into a nice fish. Any suggestions and/or pics and advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Don
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

i dont like anything haning in the water it just creates drag. using a scupper or duct seal in side is the way to go JMUO

Comment

I used the goop in front of the tackle box I get a nice picture but I know you can't do that with a DSI.... I'll take a pic if you like..
      Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I cut the frame out out hard foam and glued it in first. Then I put about 1/4in of goop in the frame transducer with a weight on top over night...It works good for me. This weekend I'll take a pic of it with all the trimmings on..
        Attached Files
        Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
        Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
        X