Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good cover for iPhone 5?

Hey guys,

I just upgraded to the iPhone 5. I had the otterbox for my 4, but it wasn't completely waterproof and made the phone too bulky so I'm not sure if I'll get another one. Do you guys have any suggestions for cases that will work well for kayak fishing activities?

Perchy
    Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
    Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
    Northern Pike: 24 inches
    Crappie: 12 inches
    Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Not available quite yet but I would hold off and wait for the iPhone 5 lifeproof case. I have the 4s version and is awesome. Much more durable than otterbox. Much sleeker and skinnier, doesn't get caught in your pocket. Completely water proof and I have gone swimming with it, took into the bay in ocean city. A kayaking site tested throwing in the surf and it stood up to that test too. Only down side is no way to attach a chain with a float or anything

Comment

That Lifeproof case looks great. I fish in freshwater medium sized reservoirs only so the whole falling out the boat from waves issue shouldn't hassle me. Now if I manage to catch a 10 lbs + Striper or Northern Pike then it may be an issue having a fish like that flopping around and trying to get a picture
      Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
      Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
      Northern Pike: 24 inches
      Crappie: 12 inches
      Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Comment

check out cool cover cases. good for I4 dont know about I5

Comment

Working...
        X