DIY PVC Rod Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY PVC Rod Holders

Obviously I didn't create this idea, but I thought I would bring it back for some of the newbies. This is one of the most popular kayak mods in our kayak group and it has spread to a number of other regions.

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...d-holders.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CB kayak 02; 10-22-2012, 08:57 AM.

Nice, wicked Nice !

Comment

Thanks for the post. Do you know of another thread that has more detail? I'd like to make one, but wanted to get a little more "schematics." I have a Revo 13
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
        Thanks for the post. Do you know of another thread that has more detail? I'd like to make one, but wanted to get a little more "schematics." I have a Revo 13
        There was a post, but I haven't been able to find it... PM Pinch he is the genius behind the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
          There was a post, but I haven't been able to find it... PM Pinch he is the genius behind the original post.
          Thanks for the recommendation... I just PMed him
          -Mustafa
          2016 Hobie Outback
          2012 Hobie Revolution 13
          "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Hey Matt,

Did you also end up sanding and painting your PVC?

I think I found the original thread: http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...-Revo-Drilling

Did you still end up using the reducers for the flush mount inserts?

Being stuck at home because of Sandy is giving me some time to plan on building the same thing
            -Mustafa
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2012 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
              Hey Matt,

Did you also end up sanding and painting your PVC?

I think I found the original thread: http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...-Revo-Drilling

Did you still end up using the reducers for the flush mount inserts?

Being stuck at home because of Sandy is giving me some time to plan on building the same thing
              Yes I painted them, and I sanded the tops of the rod holders a little.

And yes I have the reducers that go in the flush mounts. they are what I bought at first so I just stuck with it.

Comment

Working...
              X