Raised seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raised seats

Has any one made and raised seats for a SOT? I have a prowler 15 and was thinking of making or modifying one.
    "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

i have a oc drifter s o t yak and i am in the process of modifing a beach chair to sit on the yak. it is one that only sits about 4 or 5 inches off the ground so it wont be very high but it cant be that high anyway or it will be flip happy. when i get it figured out i will post pics and a review.

Comment

Jackson Kayaks come with the type of seat you are looking for. I dont know how it would it fit in your yak but they are great...comfy and durable. I dont know the fee either, but from their website you should be able to find a local dealer to discuss your idea.
      Attached Files
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

I haven't used a raised seat but I am heading that way for my Revo, sick of swamp ass. Surf to summit has a couple options like this one http://www.surftosummit.com/the-drif...?cPath=283_209 but I think I am just going to find a nice closed cell foam pad or two and jack it up that way. Looking forward to trying the Jackson seat out when I get back!

Comment

Working...
        X