Product review - waterproof smart phone case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product review - waterproof smart phone case

My family gave me an Overboard brand waterproof case for my Android phone as a Christmas present. I have used it twice and think it is pretty good for a potential water contact sport like kayaking. The case is not rigid -- rather it is a soft flexible plastic with a sliding seal at the top. Both front and back have a large clear plastic window. I can use all the features on the touch screen and can hear and speak for phone calls while the phone is still in the case. The case comes with a neck strap and is supposed to float.

I dunked another smart phone last March while kayaking and had to replace it. I think the Overboard case will work nicely as long as the plastic material proves to be durable. You can find more information about the product at http://www.overboardusa.com/waterpro...ase-black.html. I have no financial stake in this product.
    Attached Files
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I can give a first hand review of the Lifeproof IPhone case- I fell in the Mattawoman Creek at the 225 bridge this past July- had to swim out in the middle to get my hat- was in the water for about five minutes completely submerged my IPhone- no problem at all- no water got inside the case and I am still using the same phone and same case-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
    X