Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Review - Frabill Kayak Net

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...kayak-net.html

Here is the link to my latest review of the Frabill Kayak net I've been using for 2 months now.

Got the same one, I like it alot. I put weights in te handle so that it weighs exactly 1lb. So when I weigh my fish I don't have to hang them by the gill or poke a hole in there mouth.
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

I picked up a collapsable Frabill net from Walmart. Hopefully the moving parts will stand up to the abuse. It hasn't seen any action, but it looks damn good on the kayak
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspratt View Post
        Got the same one, I like it alot. I put weights in te handle so that it weighs exactly 1lb. So when I weigh my fish I don't have to hang them by the gill or poke a hole in there mouth.
        I like that idea, might have to steal it from you. Nice!

Comment

Steal away! It makes weighing big pickerel super easy lol!
          Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
          -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
          -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Working...
          X