No announcement yet.

Pictures of rigged kayaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has a large compartment that is hard plastic inside with a Velcro flap and a zipper pocket in front. It is a cheap cooler I found at Cvs awhile back, not sure if you can still find them? It also has mesh side pockets and works pretty well as a crate/cooler. Good luck finding one and let me know if you do, I would buy a second one.
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Hobie Outback with Stand n fish

My Hobie Outback with a Stand n Fish installed..great setup for long days in the kayak seat...easy to stand and fish especially with my fly rod. Extremely stable for standing up, stretching, sight fishing, fly fishing, and bowfishing from the yak. Easy to install and take off.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Flyguy; 05-13-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Wow - I love all the great setups! It gives me a lot of good ideas. I am now considering upgrading my fishfinder - a portable Humminbird 160 to something like the Humminbird 386ci. After seeing how your fishfinders take up so little room, I am seriously considering this. Not sure about the internal transducer though, since I have not yet had luck with the puck transducer in my Frontier 12. I like the extension "arms" for the transducers - and it seems like you have the cable protected from getting nicked, am I right?

Oh, the money I can spend after looking at all these pics!
        Laura (aka zeebyrd)
        Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

First off I will like to say that I have been talking about coming over to the darkside for a year or so now and still haven't. I have never even been on a kayak before but it looks so interesting! Last but not least I would like say that all the yaks I have seen on this thread are awesome, even the very simple setups. So many different ways to setup to your liking, you guys are so creative its amazing to me, honestly! Thx to the guy who started this thread and thx to all you guys who shared and will share there creativity!!!! Go get them guys!
          Croaker D

Orange Camo OK Trident 13

Green Camo Oldtown Predator PDL

Comment

My simple set up. Have a basic anchor trolley I installed with some marine silicone and screws, as well as an anchor cleat. Have the rod pod with 2 scotty mounts. Always change position of the rod holders depending on conditions. Also have the 2 flush mount rod holders behind the seat. Will be installing fish finder in the coming weeks. kayak1.jpg
            Ocean Kayak Trident 13

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is the very beginning of my kayak. I have owned for 2 hours ! This kayak has some ridiculous room n storage
              Zach Moore
              Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
              Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
              Bait Towel Pro Staff
              2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
              YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post

This is the very beginning of my kayak. I have owned for 2 hours ! This kayak has some ridiculous room n storage
                Wow! Love the internal rod storage! I might have to borrow that idea. I'll be interested to hear your review after a few trips!
                LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
                Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Here are some photos of my rigged Oasis; it's not completed yet, but almost. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible, which I've found to be less straightforward than expected:

Comment

That's a bad a$$ two man setup. You don't see much of those
                    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
                    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
                    -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Wow!.....great boat and setup....sweet ride. Nothing will get by you
                      Captain Kevin
                      Live each day as if it's your last....because one day you're going to be right.
                      Ocean Kayak Torque "Sunrise"

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm glad to finally have the kayak ready enough to take out in bigger water; I just need to add the safety flag, reflective tape and the through-hull cable fittings, then I should be good to go. Can't wait to get some serious fish on deck.

Comment

I took these today before launching at Herring Bay for the Meet & Greet. First splash for my Cuda 14.

IMG_20130518_072243_532.jpgIMG_20130518_072302_140.jpgIMG_20130518_072312_926.jpgIMG_20130518_072322_300.jpg
                          Don Haller
                          Chesapeake Beach, MD
                          Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
                          – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Here are a couple shots of my Perception Sport Caster before launching into Mattawoman Creek....

IMG_1826.jpgIMG_1827.jpg
                            Jeff B
                            Perception Sport 12.5 Caster

Comment

My new Outback. Second time out on it at North Beach.

20130519_090857_773.jpg

First Striper caught in the Outback

20130519_090903_741 (1).jpg

Outback 2015
                              Maui

Comment

I wouldn't mind a copy. jeff021970@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X