Pictures of rigged kayaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image.jpg

My new pro angler 12. Tons of room super stable and doesn't move like a barge, moves pretty good on the water.
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

my revo 13

P1020131_zps20b71c8a.jpg
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

My revo is also in grilled's picture.
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Here is my 135. The pics of the boat itself are pretty simple. 3 rod holders(2 flush mount, 1 scotty), Lowrance elite 4 w/ transducer mounted on keel, and anchor trolley on left. The crate is my favorite part. Used flourescent light protecter tubes cut down and attached along sides with foam zip tied on the crate edges. This has worked out well to keep lures full of trebbels at the ready without getting tangled or creating a hazard to me! Stole the foam idea from Nay Sayer.
            boat.jpgcamera.jpgcrate1.jpgcrate2.jpgcrate3.jpg
            Yellow WS Ride 135
            Sand WS Tarpon 100

Comment

Originally posted by MOHAWK135 View Post
              Here is my 135. The pics of the boat itself are pretty simple. 3 rod holders(2 flush mount, 1 scotty), Lowrance elite 4 w/ transducer mounted on keel, and anchor trolley on left. The crate is my favorite part. Used flourescent light protecter tubes cut down and attached along sides with foam zip tied on the crate edges. This has worked out well to keep lures full of trebbels at the ready without getting tangled or creating a hazard to me! Stole the foam idea from Nay Sayer.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7275[/ATTACH]
              MOHAWK how did you mount your transducer? Is it a shoot thru hull typr?

Comment

Here is my 2013 Cuda 14
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-X View Post
                  MOHAWK how did you mount your transducer? Is it a shoot thru hull typr?

I used the supplied bracket and SS screws. I drilled a hole oppisite the drain plug then used a rubber grommet and silicone to seal up around the wires. I did the same up front for the wiring to the head unit so that way all my wiring is inside the kayak. I used a nylock wingnut on the bracket bolt so I can flip the transducer up out of the way in the shallows or during transport. I was a bit paranoid about the bracket screws being below the water line so I used expanding foam on the inside as a precaution. To do that easy I put a piece of rubber tubing (approx 8")over the nozzle tube and inserted it through the driain plug hole. A bright spot light on the opposited side of the kayak provided a nice shaddow on the inside to see where the foam was expanding to. If you save the pic and expand it you can kinda see it in this pic.cart.jpg
                  Yellow WS Ride 135
                  Sand WS Tarpon 100

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                    Triplets!
                    2012 Hobie Revo 13'
                    2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Night Bottom Fishing Setup

IMAG0108.jpgIMAG0109.jpgIMAG0111.jpgIMAG0112.jpgIMAG0113.jpgIMAG0114.jpgIMAG0115.jpg
                      Attached Files
                      The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps462e9616.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...psca324af2.jpg

I keep my gear to a minimum. All tackle that I need I store within a ziplock bag (and the hobie gear container), which I keep in the center hatch area in front of my seat.
                        Last edited by frettr00; 06-16-2013, 12:07 AM.
                        2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

IMG_0747.jpgIMG_0746.jpg
                          Ascend FS-12
                          2002 Trophy Walk Around "GETHOOKED"

Comment

photo (4).jpgphoto_1.jpgphoto_2.jpgphoto_5.jpgphoto_6.jpgphoto_7.jpgphoto_8.jpg
                            2013 Hobie Quest 11

Comment

Pretty much stock except for the gear. The 10" round hatch has a removable bucket with enough room underneath to store a couple Plano 3600 boxes.
                              IMG-20130618-00005.jpgIMG-20130618-00006.jpg
                              BRETT
                              Red/Yellow COBRA Navigator

Comment

i took this picture last september of a couple of dudes pimpin their rigged canoe in ego alley and just found it on my phone. think they are ready for trot lining

2012-09-01_11-01-20_198.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X