Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blast, I just saw the Slayer in person........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast, I just saw the Slayer in person........

And now I have to have one. Anyone have experience with these well thought out yaks? Any complaints?

I was dead set on this kayak. I loved it. But then I seen the jackson kilroy. I dontnplan on baybfishing so the kilroy was great. Its a sit inside. But so much room!. If I thought I'd go in the bay I'd deff get the slayer it is an awesome machine. Get it from annapolis canor n kayak today n get 15% off or 10% if u have to order a color you want
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Kodi has one "KbowersRiverBum" on here
      "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

I'm in the process of purchasing another kayak and looked at the Slayer, great boat...but I also looked at the the Cuda 12. After speaking to people and checking many reviews and comparisons I'm going with the Cuda, it's faster and has a quieter hull and has more storage, it also comes equipped with many more options/accessories for essentially the same price. Good luck, you can't go wrong with either boat.
        John

Cuda 12
        F&S Eagle Talon 12

Comment

I fished out of a Slayer for a 4-hr trip in Tampa Bay last month. The Slayer has a very comfortable seat and has lots of built in features to make fishing easier. I never stand in a kayak, but the Slayer looks like it would work well for an angler who has the balance and confidence to do so. It is a relatively heavy paddle kayak that paddles slower than my Native Manta Ray 14 (but so do most of the other paddle kayaks out there).

006.jpg 014.jpg 016.jpg
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
          X