New to the fleet!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the fleet!!!!

Hi everyone....wanted you to see the new addition to the family. After days of mounting, rigging and moving things around...I finally think have it to where I am ready for a "sea trail". Please let me know what you think. Your comments, advice and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

I will be upgrading on the kayak cart...this "self build" PVC cart is a little unstable for my liking. I can already see some problem(s) as far as weight and stability go's. Many thanks and tight lines.
    Attached Files
    Captain Kevin
    Live each day as if it's your last....because one day you're going to be right.
    Ocean Kayak Torque "Sunrise"

Hot damn another torque!! With the weight of the yak & battery, you'll definitely want a stable cart
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I like it! Loaded, but organized. Look at the size of that rudder! Is it true what they say about guys with big rudders? LOL...joking
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Looks great! If you are looking for a sturdy DIY cart: http://palmettokayakfishing.blogspot...art-build.html
        Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Hey MM....yes Torque baby!!!....This is a great boat. Had it out on the Potomac all day yesterday and it preformed like a champ!. Rode it all day and then had it full throttle on the way back home. Started out with 12.7V and ended with 10.3V and this is also running the fish finder color screen....all and all I was out for about 7hrs....and my GPS logged me in as doing a little over 11 miles.

I have ordered my new Kayak cart because I already see that I will be having problems with the Kayak/gear weight....and it also became very tipsy when I began to move it. I think this new kayak cart will solve the problem.

Hope to see you out on the water.

http://www.wheeleez.com/kayak-cart-beach.php
          Captain Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
            I like it! Loaded, but organized. Look at the size of that rudder! Is it true what they say about guys with big rudders? LOL...joking
            LMAO!....No need to apologize Jeremy....it's true!
            Captain Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kevinwbell View Post
              Hey MM....yes Torque baby!!!....This is a great boat. Had it out on the Potomac all day yesterday and it preformed like a champ!. Rode it all day and then had it full throttle on the way back home. Started out with 12.7V and ended with 10.3V and this is also running the fish finder color screen....all and all I was out for about 7hrs....and my GPS logged me in as doing a little over 11 miles.
              Nice! I just recently outfitted my battery to power my fish finder as well.
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Thanks Turtle135
                Captain Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X