Here's a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a new one

I was looking for pictures of rigged yaks to get ideas. I'm came across this one. Not sure if this is photoshop, or just a guy that know how to make models of just about anything.

kayak_battleship.jpg
    Hurricane Skimmer 128
    WS Pamlico 100

That's a good one - maybe a retired naval officer. Here is another oddball way to rig a "kayak". My wife and I are on vacation in France. Yesterday we visited historic Rambouillet chateau. In their vast garden outside the chateau, I found this strange canoe/kayak statue. It struck me as being rather peculiar but intriguing. So here is a bit of French culture for the group.

france 2013 005_3.jpg france 2013 006_2.jpg france 2013 008_2.jpg
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

LOL. That's the original Hobie Outback with the first mirage drive.........lol...

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
      That's a good one - maybe a retired naval officer. Here is another oddball way to rig a "kayak". My wife and I are on vacation in France. Yesterday we visited historic Rambouillet chateau. In their vast garden outside the chateau, I found this strange canoe/kayak statue. It struck me as being rather peculiar but intriguing. So here is a bit of French culture for the group.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8033[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8035[/ATTACH]

Outback 2015
      Maui

Comment

Put on a shirt, man!

Comment

That's one way to keep the power boats away from you, or guys from fishing too close...
          HOBIE: 2012 PA-14 (Dune) & 2013 PA-14 (Yellow)

Comment

Working...
          X