Handirack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handirack

Hi guys I bought the handirack which is an inflatable roof rack for my car since I don't want a permanent roof rack on my mustang. My question is what do I strap the kayak to the front and rear to? Is it something I'm suppose to attach to my vehicle or is it already on my vehicle? I know how to attach the kayak to the handicraft from the sides with extra straps for safety but how do I secure the kayak to the front and back of my car? Thanks guys

Nevermind guys I found Thule bow and stern loops!

Comment

Funny you ask. I transport with my Mustang. I run the front strap off the frame behind the radiator and the back strap is attached to the skid plate that covers the gas tank. I use the block kit from BPS.
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by kayakcarts1
        if you enjoy kayaking, but dislike the hassles of transporting your kayak every time you wish to enjoy a day on the water, then an inflatable kayak may be just for you. inflatable kayaks have several advantages over normal kayaks; namely that they are much lighter and more portable. There are also several specific inflatable kayak brands that are well-known for making their products with high quality materials. More details on kayakcarts.net
        do not follow the links in this post
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by kayakcarts1
          If you enjoy kayaking, but dislike the hassles of transporting your kayak every time you wish to enjoy a day on the water, then an inflatable kayak may be just for you. Inflatable kayaks have several advantages over normal kayaks; namely that they are much lighter and more portable. There are also several specific inflatable kayak brands that are well-known for making their products with high quality materials. More details on kayakcarts.net
          Motion to ban. LOL
          <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
            Motion to ban. LOL
            I agree. This is like the kids that come knocking on my door to sell me new siding while I am eating dinner. I'd probably take it differently if it was actually relevant to the discussion.
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X