PA 14 Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA 14 Seat

I have a 2009 modle PA-14 and two weeks ago I was out fishing and the "D" ring on my seat broke. I looked to see if it was an easy fix but it looks like I'd have to either cut the sewing job on the strap to re-thread a ned "D" ring or drill the rivets out from the seat and re-rivit them when I get the "D" ring re-threaded. Any one have this happen to them? If so, how did you fix it?

I'm not familiar with that seat, but could you use a small carabiner or s-biner in its place. I did that when the seat on my old kayak broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-X View Post
      I have a 2009 modle PA-14 and two weeks ago I was out fishing and the "D" ring on my seat broke. I looked to see if it was an easy fix but it looks like I'd have to either cut the sewing job on the strap to re-thread a ned "D" ring or drill the rivets out from the seat and re-rivit them when I get the "D" ring re-threaded. Any one have this happen to them? If so, how did you fix it?
      post some pictures of what your talking about and we might be able to help

Comment

Hobie PA Buckle

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
        post some pictures of what your talking about and we might be able to help
        We have a Hobie buckle. Stainless Steel replacement buckle for that. 10.99 each
        will require drilling the bottom rivet, but not the top.
        I can text you a photo if interested.

Ryan @ Easton Cycle and Sport

Comment

Working...
        X