The challenges of being oversized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
    Works OK unless you have a wide (eee) foot like me. mine pinch excessively.
    Kevin ......... I have those duck feet too ......... EEE or wider. Have you found anything that fits? If so what is it?

Comment

I know how John feels I'm 6'3'' and 230, I found a pair of Hodgeman WADELITE Breathable guide pants in my size for a steal at $25, they were the display model but were missing the wading belt. I also wear my crocs like Chex and Reelaxin10, I got mine at the crocs outlet for $10.50 size 13 bright blue, not the prettiest but comfy as all.
      '12 Ocean Kayak Prowler trident 13 Orange
      '09 Wilderness Systems Ride 135 Red
      Kayak Fishing Mafia

-Both fish and men are often caught with artificial's-

Comment

I tried out the new waders and size 15 Keen water shoes last Sunday. They were far more comfortable and flexible than my old waders. The water shoes fit well over the booties at 2 sizes larger than my normal shoe size.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I been going with just my wader stocking feet because I wear a 15 and trying to find a shoe 1 or 2 sizes bigger is almost impossible so if anyone knows where i could get something like crocs or a knock off in size 17 let me know . I bought my summer shoe the columbia water shoe from 2bigfeet.com glad your gear working out for you john
          D Hawk
          Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
          Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

John,

Keene's are cool and have the toe protection…..if you have second thoughts you might check out a company called Gill that makes a wide array of sailing boots. They have reps in Annapolis. I have been wearing a pair of Gills that have good traction and have not gotten cold feet so far this winter.

ST

Comment

Working...
            X