Brand new Jackson Kayak ls Big Tuna!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Jackson Kayak ls Big Tuna!!

So last weekend I picked up my 2013 Jackson Big Tuna from Appomattox River Company in Farmville VA. The guys there were very helpful. But I didnt have time to linger and pick their brains on rigging. I've got a line up of usual rigging options for this boat, yak attack gear included. Any Big Tuna owners have a must have rigging item they would like to share?
    Attached Files
    Martin

2013 Jackson Kayak Big Tuna

Nice looking boat. I looked at one @ Hudson Trail a week ago. Good and stable, congrats

Comment

Congrats on the new boat, I have been looking into the JK Big Tuna.
      The guys at Delawer Paddle Sports had a couple rigged in November I'm sure they could help with pics and suggestions.

Comment

Thanks Birddog, I looked at the Delaware paddle sports website, they had a Yak Attack version that was sweet!
        Martin

Comment

Interesting setup with the two seats. Is it a tandem that you've just turned one seat around?
          2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
          Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

The front seat can face either direction or be taken off. You can also set it up with 1 seat near the middle.

Comment

Birddog got it right. Both the front and back seats can be swapped from a low to a high position as well. The from t seat in that position is called " face time seating". The seats also fold flat so my wife can lay out and get some sun while I fish. The main reason I purchased this boat was to get her to come fishing with me, and be comfortable doing it.
              Martin

Comment

Guys,
                Brian here from Delaware Paddlesports. I do the rigging at the shop, so feel free to call or text me about the Big Tuna. Be glad to help if I can.
                302-249-1695 or brian@delawarepaddlesports.com
                Also, we just got a used Big Tuna with rudder at the shop that is in great condition if anyone is interested. I posted over in the tackle shop.
                Later Guys!

Comment

Thanks Brian!
                  Martin

Comment

Working...
                  X