Feel Free Lure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel Free Lure!

I really like the seating system on this kayak. Any one have any experience with the Feel Free kayaks?
    Attached Files
    Martin

2013 Jackson Kayak Big Tuna

I have a Feel Free Moken 10 lite. I love the kayak, I do wish that I got the 12 or 14ft for the bay but the 10ft is as stable as can be and I have had no issues in the bay yet with it. The seat is low but very comfortable. Mine has the king fisher seat and I have been out for 4 plus hours and have never become restless in it. The track system is very nice in that you can mount as many accessories as you want. The track mounts are around $22 from ACK. Like I said these are very well made and stable. Any particulars you want to know just ask. Had to edit this because i just looked at the thumbnail picture you attached and realize they have changed the seat. that thing looks awesome!.

Comment

That seat looks comfortable.
      2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
      Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Looks like a nice boat. I'm not a real fan of the raised seats though. They may be substantial and comfy, but I'd rather be down low for more stability. Especially in currents or rough weather.
        Hurricane Skimmer 128
        WS Pamlico 100

Comment

I have a Feelfree Moken10 kayak. Love it! It's very stable, especially in rough conditions.

Comment

Working...
          X