Go Pro camera VS. anything else!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pro camera VS. anything else!

It seems the Go Pro has the market edge in action cameras. The also are very pricey! I have been looking at alternatives and have see some I like. The Fuji Finepix xp60 being one. Any of you guys equip your boats with another brand of camera?
    Martin

2013 Jackson Kayak Big Tuna

I use both styles the Go Pro is a wide angle shot. And I use the Nikon AW100 it's also waterproof and do's great video and pic. I keep the Go Pro mounted behind me and use the Nikon more for just pics.
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Vio pov

Comment

I use a French camera called the AEE and the gopro on a head mount both are remote controlled. The Aee is cheaper an comes with more accessories than the Gopro.

Comment

Check out the Sony Action cam

it takes better videos then the go pro and takes better still shots.. and if ur looking for JUST video.. its only sale for 139... still imaging and video is 300.

check out comparisons on youtube and youll be shocked how behind go pro really is
          Zach Moore
          Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
          Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
          Bait Towel Pro Staff
          2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
          YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

I use a Contour+, and a Contour+2. Love them...
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I recently upgraded to a GoPro BLK and love it!

My previous set up consisted of 3 "Kodak ZX1"'s. (Not the newest model version) Picked all three up under $60 each and a wireless remote for $10. Fully submersible, great little cameras for the price. Never had any issues with quality. Still my go too camera for fun in the pool or at the beach with the kids.

Comment

Working...
              X