Quiet decking products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet decking products

Does anyone use this on the bay. I'm wondering if the noise is a issue? Any opinions. Thanks
    Cuda 14
    Big tuna

I already had it on mine since I fished creeks and lakes. Not sure about making a difference for noise and fish, but the padding helps on the legs when I stretch out.

Comment

Some of the Pro Staff guys at Native Watercraft bought customized Seadek kits for their kayaks. They seem happy with them. Seadek makes pre-cut kits for many models of kayaks. I don't have it on my kayaks and do not plan to add it, but if that is something you want, the product looks nice.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Those look pretty professional. Mine are just various kinds of weather stripping similar to this: http://www.homedepot.com/p/MD-Buildi...9?N=5yc1vZc3e3

But wider and closed cell foam.

Comment

Conceal makes a great deck padding. I have it installed on a few area on my Kaku, and it really quite the banging of rods, jigs, ect. You can purchase through HOOK1.

Comment

Working...
          X