Spsp - 8/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spsp - 8/24

Planning to work the outgoing tide tomorrow morning at the Bay Bridge.
    Start off getting some spot then live line and jig.

20140824_SPSP_weather.jpg
    2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
    Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

let me know how you made out. Thanks.

Kitkat
    2015 Outback
    2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
      Planning to work the outgoing tide tomorrow morning at the Bay Bridge.
      Start off getting some spot then live line and jig.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13148[/ATTACH]
      I and Pc4sun are going to bay bridge tomorrow morning also

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
        I and Pc4sun are going to bay bridge tomorrow morning also
        He plans on going today I believe. Hopefully he will tell us something good and we will be lucky on Monday.
        Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
        Cobra Explorer

Comment

I bet it was rough at the west side of the bridge today. Hope you did some catching.
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

I was coming back from Easton Sunday 1030-11am and saw 2 or 3 yakkers under the 2 lane span at the west toll plaza area and around the jetties. Was that any of you guys? Also saw one yakker on the East side of the bay under the 2 lane span.
            Deadwood (Dave)
            West River & Miles River
            2-Old Town Dirigo 12's,2-Old Town Vapors 10ft, 1-NWSlayer Propel13.
            If you dont go, you wont know, and you got to have bait in the water.

Comment

I never made it out. Spent the day fixing a blown out toilet tank fill valve and cleaning up water.

It was 4am. I pulled on my fishing clothes and made one last stop in the bathroom before I left. Depressed the little lever to flush and as I was heading towards the front door I heard a "POP!". I turned back to find out what it was and as I got closer I could hear the running water. As I entered the bathroom I could see water blasting out from under the tank lid. Then... probably because I wasn't quite yet fully awake... I lifted the tank lid. BIG MISTAKE. The water shot up to the ceiling. I quickly set the tank lid down and went for the shut off valve. WHY didn't I turn the shut off valve first? Why?

So with a flooded bathroom to deal with I changed into some dry clothes and got to work.

Hope Snakehead and Pc4sun had some luck.
              2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
              Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Aint that a Bitch! Was one I mean.
                Deadwood (Dave)
                West River & Miles River
                2-Old Town Dirigo 12's,2-Old Town Vapors 10ft, 1-NWSlayer Propel13.
                If you dont go, you wont know, and you got to have bait in the water.

Comment

I was home by 10:30 today. Snakehead (Khahn) and I launched at 6:20. It was a little choppy at first, but once the sun was fully up the waves got worse. It was high tide. We wanted to catch spot first ( for live lining) with bloodworms but didn't catch anything. After a couple of hours of being bounced around we went back and fished the marina area where I caught a couple of perch. Then we went back out to the bridge to see if it was any better and it was still like a washing machine. I left and Khahn said he wanted to stay a while longer.
                  Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

I stayed for another hour bottom fishing in shallow but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
                      I stayed for another hour bottom fishing in shallow but no luck.
                      Khanh, it was nice fishing we you again. Next time we will have better luck.
                      Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Pc4sun View Post
                        Khanh, it was nice fishing we you again. Next time we will have better luck.
                        I agreed, hopefully next time we'll have better condition.

Comment

Working...
                        X