New to Snagged LINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Retriever View Post
    Try the upper reaches of the Occoquan where it meets the dam discharge, what was ages ago the river I believe. Plenty of bass, rock and snake heads at your disposal. I have to go in to the government secure area to service the dam sluice gates in the next few weeks. This gives me access to excellent fishing right below the lower dam. Can't wait to get to work early.
    You got me a little excited there for a second. I thought there are SH above the dam area as well

Comment

Welcome to the family! Come to the meet and greets.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by rdw930 View Post
        Are these event competitions? I am not at all ready for that. Just hoping to meet a few guys that might let me tag along and maybe impart some knowledge. Thanks again!
        It is just a good time, meeting people, and learning some new information. If you get lucky and catch a big fish then you may win something or just buy the raffle tickets at the Tournament in September it is for charity. The other Meet and Greets are just that, a Meet & Greet, it is a way to meet new friends and maybe even learn something, no completion at all just an outing.

Comment

Come on out- I may not fish or even bring my kayak this year, but I am entered and I will be at the event to support, depends on how I feel after I get back on the east coast Friday nite. Great bunch of folks, great cause...
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
          X