Fish the bay tomorrow? 2 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish the bay tomorrow? 2 September

Anyone fishing tomorrow? I don't have to go to work anymore, until I find a new job. Wind is supposed to be 6 mph out of the west, so fishing out of SPSP around the bridge is the plan.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Not Tuesday but at least mark and myself are going out of good hand creek on Thursday morning if you would like to join us.

Comment

I don't think I'll be working by then. I might just join you. Knew I should have gotten an annual Queen Anne's county pass the other day....
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

It was hot on the water today, I was sweating before I even got launched. Only one short striper and a couple white perch.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

At least you got out Cowpokey. I might join you guys on Thursday if that's ok. What time are you launching?
          2015 Outback
          2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Gonna head out this evening too I think. As long as the winds wait until later to start blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogsauce View Post
              Gonna head out this evening too I think. As long as the winds wait until later to start blowing.
              I'm going to join you one evening soon...just gotta find a day that I don't have chauffeur duty for my daughter.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
                At least you got out Cowpokey. I might join you guys on Thursday if that's ok. What time are you launching?
                The more the merrier. I haven't decided if I'm in on Thursday for sure, but I'll know by tomorrow afternoon.
                Hobie fleet:
                2017 Quest 13
                2015 Outback
                2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
                X