weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

Looking at the forecast for Saturday.. each time I refresh my screen it gets a little worse. Right now it is saying 60% rain, 72 degrees. I don't mind a little water but will the fish run scared or do they just ignore it? It doesn't say anything about Tstorms and the wind is a nice 6 mph.
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

I have always had good luck fishing in the rain as long as it leaves its friends wind and lightening home.
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Originally posted by dhawk View Post
      I have always had good luck fishing in the rain as long as it leaves its friends wind and lightening home.
      Agreed. I don't mind a little breeze either

Comment

I don't watch the weather websites/stations closely. I wake up the day of fishing and look at the sky. Try to make a judgment call then. They get the weather wrong as it's happening sometimes.

Comment

Had one of my best days of the year 3 weeks ago in the rain. They do get the weather wrong a lot.
          John D.
          2015 Hobie Revolution 13
          GO RAVENS!!!
          GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

The fish are already wet
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
              The fish are already wet
              Very true. Also, being a weather person is the only job I know of where you have zero accountability and can be wrong more than 50% of the time and keep your job. Ok, make that weather and politics.
              LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
              Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Haha, true on both counts there!

You know there is no qualification or skill requirement to call yourself a meteorologist? So, technically, we're all meteorologists!

Comment

Working...
                X