Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will be off Sunday September 21, 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be off Sunday September 21, 2014.

Hi folks,

I will be off Sunday. If anyone is intrested in going fishing please let me know and were we could meet up.

Thanks!!
    Maria
    GO RAVENS!!!
    D10 Ascend
    http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

sunday for me patapsco river, rock and perch...hope and pray...report on tidalfish guy fished on monday and tues of this week and had very good results rock and bluefish... tide change was the key from his report. gonna give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by YaknBass View Post
      sunday for me patapsco river, rock and perch...hope and pray...report on tidalfish guy fished on monday and tues of this week and had very good results rock and bluefish... tide change was the key from his report. gonna give it a shot.
      Where you launching? The hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by mibytes View Post
        Hi folks,

I will be off Sunday. If anyone is intrested in going fishing please let me know and were we could meet up.

Thanks!!
        Did you have any particular place in mind Maria?

Comment

Originally posted by DonV View Post
          Where you launching? The hospital?
          i'll launch at fort armstead.

Comment

There are absolutely stripers in there now

Comment

Originally posted by freshstripes View Post
              There are absolutely stripers in there now
              have you fished there this week? i had seen a report from a boater that had good results monday and tues. he mentioned he caught fish all over the river... blues and rock. really hoping to have a good day out there have caught fair numbers but most have been short...not looking to stock the freezer just to have some fun catch and release.

Comment

My buddies fished last night. They all caught stripers over 20. Some over 25"

Comment

nice Thanks for the info!!!! it is appreciated!!!!

Comment

i'll launch at fort armstead.
                    What time?
                    I'm in just got back from the Belle Grove ponds and caught a 17 1/2" striper. Hope to find more down the Fort Armistead end.

Comment

Originally posted by DonV View Post
                      What time?
                      I'm in just got back from the Belle Grove ponds and caught a 17 1/2" striper. Hope to find more down the Fort Armistead end.
                      Don, I'm flexable with the launch time...I was thinking of launching about 6 to 6:30am . Tildes are H@5:32a L@12:18p H@5:48p. I have to be off the water at 4pm on Sunday. I'll miss the late incoming tide. If you want to fish the pm incoming and launch later thats cool. Let me know.

Comment

Cool lots of you wanna go.. if I can get out I will go to Fort Armistead.. just need to see tides and time. I GOT MY RADIO NOW WOOT.. btw anyone know what martins handle on snagged line is?
                        Maria
                        GO RAVENS!!!
                        D10 Ascend

Comment

Fyi, please one of you call me when you get up so I am not fashionably late......
                          Maria
                          GO RAVENS!!!
                          D10 Ascend

Comment

Don, I'm flexable with the launch time...I was thinking of launching about 6 to 6:30am . Tildes are H@5:32a L@12:18p H@5:48p. I have to be off the water at 4pm on Sunday. I'll miss the late incoming tide. If you want to fish the pm incoming and launch later thats cool. Let me know.
                            I'm thinking I will go a little later 10-12 and catch that later tide. You gonna have a radio? If so give me a channel and let me know what kind of yak you have so I can keep a look out.

Comment

Originally posted by mibytes View Post
                              Fyi, please one of you call me when you get up so I am not fashionably late......
                              What time are you planning on?

Comment

Working...
                              X