Popular lures for Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadAssBass View Post
    . . . would be a good stickty candidate.

I'm gritting my teeth a little because I know that getting into another fishing speciality requires gear and tackle investments. Got hundreds in fly fishing, almost as much for small mouth, lot's more for large mouth, and a few dollars for pan fish and catfish. I can see that saltwater gear is going to hurt.

BTW, another sticky candidate would be a list of decent putins, parks, etc with launch and amenity descriptions and maybe Google earth or Google map links. I'd offer but don't know didly about saltwater access.
    I used to be big into offshore tuna fishing- 24 foot Stamas Clearwater cuddy cabin all decked out with outriggers, circulating livewell, full electronics, 120 gallons of fuel- 30 and 50 Penn Internationals on standup tuna rods I custom built- buckets of trolling lures- green machines, cedar plugs, etc. AFTO flying gaff, etc. and an F-150 4X4 to tow it....so when I thought about getting back into fishing, I wanted not to have such an expensive hobby as I once had-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
      Memory: Do you mean "Gulp" like when you are drinking beer?
      Yeah ......... Salty Dog Lager .......... ......

Comment

...... and don't forget the DT series of crankbaits ........

Comment

BKD in chartruse and white and no name pink thing and varying jig head weight based on conditions and season
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X