Celebrity among us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity among us?

Nice story about deer at the airport MetroMan.

Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Yes, I saw the report.

Good job Langston.

Too bad that J.A. Veil and Yak Fish (Alan) can't troll for deer. Then you would have an easy solution for your wildlife problem at the airport.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Yes, I saw the report.

Good job Langston.

Too bad that J.A. Veil and Yak Fish (Alan) can't troll for deer. Then you would have an easy solution for your wildlife problem at the airport.
      Langston was doing some kind of flying show where he catches stuff and cooks it...I think it's a natural adaptation to snagging deer with hooks (trolling) from a plane. I"m sure they're delicious.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

If need be I would be willing to come thin out that deer population.
        Travis
        Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
        Orange Old Town NEXT
        USN

Comment

I don't want his head to get big, but that picture was taken of my 60" TV, so it was larger than normal. LOL
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

LOL thanks!
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/1...irports-in-md/

Comment

Maybe a new episode for the show? Langston in a tree with a shotgun or bow and scratching out a few bambi's then having someone pan sear a few venison steaks??

When first trailers coming out?
                "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

LOL if the airport was not owned by the park & planning commission...eradication would be a much simpler task.

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
                    LOL if the airport was not owned by the park & planning commission...eradication would be a much simpler task.
                    One of the primary projects I work on is wildlife management for aviation safety. Zero tolerance on the airfield for a lot of species where I'm at. Hopefully you can find the money for a complete fence one day!

Originally posted by archeryrob View Post
                    Maybe a new episode for the show? Langston in a tree with a shotgun or bow and scratching out a few bambi's then having someone pan sear a few venison steaks??
                    It's much quicker (and efficient) with infrared, spotlights, and suppressed rifles !
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
                      Have the airport purchase insurance for the picked hunters and go the the parks people and explain the lawsuit that will be filed when something happens and nothing was done. Then explain how your plan will cost them nothing and is insured for any and all mistakes, that will likely never happen anyways. Then get a pile of corn and a bow. Them tame hoof rats will probably stand still while you empty your quiver. Record the video but just edit out air plane sounds and views of the airport runway, buildings or planes.
                      "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Working...
                      X