Picked up my Slayer Propel 10 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey John,

I believe you are a Native rep. Not sure if you can answer this, but do you know of any test days or at least where I might be able try one of these? Any info will help. Thanks.
    The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by dson05 View Post
      Hey John,

I believe you are a Native rep. Not sure if you can answer this, but do you know of any test days or at least where I might be able try one of these? Any info will help. Thanks.
      There are several dealers in the region (see the dealer tab on the Native website). Delaware Paddlesports in Lewes, DE posted on Snaggedline a few days ago that they had a Slayer Propel 10 available for demos. http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...Demos-are-here!

I don't know if any of the dealers closer to Baltimore/Washington have any of that model in stock. I am agreeable to meet with you and others in the Annapolis area for short demos using my own boat. I own the Slayer Propel 13 and 10.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X